Director: Mr. Horacio Gutierrez
Contact us - Direct Line: +63(2) 8465-1753 | Trunkline: +63(2) 8526-8421 local 273
| Facebook Page
The Career and Placement Office (CPO) is envisioned to be the Central
Networking Venue for Philippine Women’s University Alumni /
Graduating Students and Employers.
The major purpose of the CPO is to assist in matching Graduates’
skills and chosen careers to the workplace through continuous development/
enhancement of its designed programs to meet the demands of the career world.
The Career and Placement Office is tasked to provide the following
- Career Information Program
The Career and Placement office will assists our graduates build
their careers by providing them up to date information about job
openings, career information and continuous education programs.
- Career Symposium Program
Career Symposium aims to provide the graduating students with the
awareness of present career opportunities available to them and
allows them to have insights from the resource/guests speakers
about career planning, career development/career mapping.
- Job Fair Program
Companies representing various industries will be invited to
participate in an interactive meeting with the PWU students and
graduates for the job application, selection and recruitment.
Through job fairs, the students will have the chance to meet
face to face with prospective employers. This will also help them
decide and choose from wide variety of companies from different
fields to take part in their work force. This will enhance the
students’ skills in resume writing and answering interview questions.
- Linkages Program
The Career and placement Office (CPO) will establish linkages with
different companies to ensure that our graduates meet industry demands.
- Data Base program
The Career and placement Office will create database of our Graduates,
Students, OJT Partners and Industry Partners for easy monitoring
and updating of its records.
- Monitoring and Evaluation of the Career and Placement Programs
This will help the Career and Placement Office to monitor the
effectivity of its program through surveys, interviews and feedback forms.
Standard Procedures for Job Postings
- The company or Offices who would like to have a Job Posting
should submit the following Requirements:
- Letter of Intent address to the Director of the Career and Placement Office
- Company Profile
- SEC Registration (1st Page) or any government issued permits
- Job Posting materials with complete contact details.
- The approved documents will be posted on the Career and
Placement Bulletin Board and other departmental bulletin boards.
- The Career and Placement Office (CPO) will email or forward
job posting to all respective heads for information dissemination.
- Every end of the term the CPO will evaluate through:
- Phone call inquiries to the companies who ads were posted
- The students who asked for referrals.