Good news, students of PWU! Online Enrollment for 3rd Trimester Academic
Year (AY) 2019-2020 is now available beginning March 18, 2020.
- Internet connection (desktop or mobile)
- Updated Internet browser
- PWU ERP Student account – with the following format:
Username: <student ID number>
Example: Student ID # 2019T0000 | Birth date: 20200120
PASSWORD: <birth date in YYYYMMDD format>
To emphasize each steps, a visual guide is provided by clicking the View Image icon
First Part – Enlistment of Subjects and Assessment
- Log in to ERP Student Portal https://pwu421.campus-erp.com/Student/Login.php
- Click Online Enlistment tab under Enrollment Support label.
- Scroll down and select offered subject. Click the Plus button and pop up list of schedules will appear.
- Select the desired schedule by clicking the course code.
- The subject will be added to your load (indicated by ✔ mark) .
If conflict in schedule arise, ✗ mark will appear.
- Once all of the desired subjects and schedule have been added, Choose a payment mode then click Compute for Account/s button.
Assessment will be shown after under Account Summary.
Second Part – Payment (Choose one method only)
Method 1: Online Payment
- Before proceeding for online payment, kindly pick Payment Mode first
(you may choose Cash Payment or Installment),
then click Compute for Account/s button. The page will refresh to compute.
- Scroll down the page, locate Card Online Payment
and select CLICK TO PAY hypertext inside the PAYMENT SCHEDULE column.
- You will be redirected to a secure site. Kindly input card details
inside Credit/Debit Cards tab and click Continue Payment button.
- You will be notified upon successfull payment. Click Return to merchant now button
Payment information will be recorded in the Online History Payments table.
Method 2: Via Bank Deposit
Pay via bank deposit using the infomation below. Scan and email the
deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
PWU is utilizing Google Classroom for online classes.
If you wish to contact your respective school/department, please refer to: Contact Us
A Reminder for Students
Taken from Office of the President Memo #080 – SY 2019-2020
March 17, 2020
- Undergraduate and Graduate School Enrollment for 3rd
Trimester will begin on March 18, Wednesday. This will be done purely
ONLINE. For a step-by-step guide on how to complete
the online enrollment process, please visit the PWU Website.
- Irregular students, or those who for some reason are not able to
enroll online, please contact your Dean/Program Chair for a list of
the courses you need to take this trimester.
- Undergraduate Classes for the 3rd Trimester will begin on
March 23, Monday, while Graduate School classes will
begin on March 28, Saturday. However, all classes will
be conducted online via Google Classroom, at least until April 13.
- All Deans and Program Chairs shall release a list of the Google
Classroom class codes for their courses which the students must join
based on their curriculum. The different schools of the University shall
release this information via their official communication channels.
- Students who were not able to enroll online may still join the
online classes for the 3rd trimester as part of their curriculum upon
consultation with their respective Dean/Program Chair.
- Due to the 30-day enhanced community quarantine period, unenrolled
students will be allowed up until the end of April to complete their
enrollment before they are dropped from the official class list.
There will be NO LATE ENROLLMENT FEE until April 30, 2020.
- All SCHOLARSHIPS and DISCOUNTS shall be processed after the enhanced
community quarantine period.
For concern on PWU ERP Student account, leave a message on the feedback
form (yellow tab) on this page.