University-Wide Christmas Party
Office the President Memo #015 - SY 2015-2016
November 22, 2016
This is one time of the year that Manila and Quezon Campuses are enjoined
to celebrate our traditional University-Wide Christmas Party which is
set on Wednesday, December 21, 2:00 pm at the Conrado Benitez Hall.
Below are the guidelines for this much waited event.
- Pre-registration starts on December 5 until December 16 at the
HRMO office. To aid in the planning of the event, please pre-register
as soon as possible.
- Everyone is encouraged to participate in the singing contest of
Christmas Carols with a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 10 members.
Deadline for submission of the groupsí name will be on December 9
at the President’s Office.
Cash prizes will be awarded to the three winning presentations:
- Grand prize: Php 15,000
- 2nd prize : Php 10,000
- 3rd prize : Php 5,000
- Lunch will be served from 12:00 to 2:00 pm
- There will be an exchange gift of Philippine delicacies worth P150 (optional)
- Grand Raffle prizes are:
- 2 Televisions
- 1 Refrigerator
- 2 Laptops
- 1 Washing Machine
- Dress Code will be Christmas colors, Red or Green.
Enjoy the celebration and camaraderie in the full spirit of the season.
FRANCISCO B. BENITEZ
Related Article: AMIC First Meeting of the Board of Managers at PWU
View more Headlines