THE MOST OUTSTANDING FRESHMEN SY 2015-2016
Updated: January 11, 2016
Congratulations to the Most Outstanding Freshmen 2015. The awarding ceremony was held during the Freshmen Ball last Dec. 17, 2015 at the Bayanihan Paseo.
- Marinella Andrea W. Vasquez, BS Tourism Management
- Brandt Exequiel S. Alonzo, BS Medical Technology
- April Angelu B. Llavor, BS Nursing
- Juzelle M. Diesta, BS Pharmacy
- Nandita Kohli, BSBA Entrepreneurship
- Denver Guisinga, BS Hospitality Management
- Charlotte Sarido, BS Tourism Management
- Garry Gabriel J. Cagadoc, BS Hospitality Management
SEARCH FOR THE TEN MOST OUTSTANDING FRESHMEN SY 2015-2016
In line with our collaborative efforts to recognize the academic performance
of our freshmen students, the Moral Social Civic Education Program of
the Philippine Women’s University will launch the Search for the
Ten Most Outstanding Freshmen SY 2015-2016.
The SEARCH FOR THE TEN MOST OUSTANDING FRESHMEN STUDENTS S.Y. 2015-2016
will start with the following scheduled activities:
- December 2, 2015 - Eliminating Examination
- December 9 ,2015 - Talent Portion
- December 9, 2015 - Panel Interview
The Candidates will be evaluated on the basis of the following criteria:
- 40% for the academic grade, 1st Trimester, 2015, and elimination
in English (Literature and Grammar), Math, Filipino, Social Science, and Science;
- 20% for talent, character, and personality, and;
- 40% for the panel interview - content, organization, delivery, and communication skills.
To qualify for the eliminating examination, the following rules must be observed:
- Regular student, 1st Trimester, SY 2015-2016, carrying 17/2 or 19/2 units
- No grade lower than 2.25 (GWA) , No INC, WF or 5.0
All subjects - the final grade is 2.5 or higher
The awarding ceremony will be given during the Freshmen Ball on December 17, 2015 at the Bayanihan Paseo.
For Inquiry and Registration: Please visit the Office of Student Affairs or call 5268421 local 281
View more Headlines