Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC)OPAC is a search engine of books available in the library. This tool could help library users to verify if the book is available in the library.
- Choose from the drop down button as criteria;
- Type the word you want to search according to the criteria you have chosen then press enter key or click the submit button. Then, it displays the records of books, select an entry by clicking the row.
- for Author – allows you to search the complete last name of the author only
- for Title – allows you to search the title of the book by keyword.
- for Subject – allows you to search the subject of the book by keyword.
- for Keyword – allows you to search by keyword of author’s first name or last name, keyword of title and subject of the book.