How to Apply:
- Register and set up your profile at https://bukas.ph/partners/pwu/
or download the Bukas app from the Google Playstore.
Fill out the loan application and let us know how much you need.
Make sure you have your school assessment form, proof of
residence and proof of income ready.
- You will get feedback in 3-5 business days. Incomplete
application and/or revisions may cause delays.
- Once your plan is approved, you will be notified via SMS and
email. You must login to your account to sign the disclosure form.
- Bukas will disburse your tuition fee directly to PWU. Your 1st
payment begins 1 month after your plan activates.
Criteria for Eligibility:
- Must be a Filipino citizen at least 18 years old
- Must be successfully enrolled in any undergraduate, graduate,
ETEEAP program in PWU
- Must have a guardian at least 21 years old based in the Philippines
- Up to 100% of your term’s tuition fee; Full or Partial
tuition coverage available
- Students can have more than one (1) Bukas tuition installment plans
for multiple term coverage
Interest Rate and Terms:
- 1.45% monthly interest rate with tuition fee payable in up to
12 monthly installments.
for a sample computation.
For the Guidelines on the Implementation of the Tabang OFW:
Tertiary Education Subsidy for Dependents of Displaced Repatriated
/Deceased Overseas Filipino Workers caused by the COVID-19 pandemic
for AY 2020-2021, you may check the details at
UniFAST Facebook page
You may submit your applications through this link:
For further inquiries, you may contact the following hotlines:
OWWA Hotline: 1348
DOLE Command Center
Email Address: email@example.com
- (Smart) 0961 595 8438
- (Globe) 0905 253 5680
- (02) 8568 0986
- (02) 8568 0984
- (02) 8527 3476
- (02) 8527 3525
- (02) 8527 2115
- (02) 5309 6605
- (02) 8353 8067
DOLE-Bureau of Local Employment (BLE):
Guidelines for A.Y. 2021-2022 is available on our website
Forms are available for download through these links:
- Fully-accomplished application form (http://bit.ly/2021PagpupugayAppForm)
- Fully-accomplished data privacy form (http://bit.ly/2021PagpupugayDataPrivacy)
- If the medical frontliner is deceased: Affidavit of Endorsement and of No Objection (Next of Kin) (http://bit.ly/2021Affidavit-NextOfKin)
- If the medical frontliner is still living: Affidavit of Endorsement and of No Objection (Frontliner) (http://bit.ly/2021Affidavit-Frontliner)
We Rise As One Scholarship
- Incoming 1st year college students, transferee
student for School Year (SY) 2020-2021
- Grade Point Average 85%
- Belongs to a family with an annual income range of at least
₱250,000 per year
- Senior High School Grade 12 Report Card (Photocopy)
- Transferee TOR / Certificate of True Copy of Grades
- Certificate of Good Moral Character (Original and Photocopy)
- PSA Certified Birth Certificate (Photocopy)
- Four (4) colored 1.5” x 1.5” ID Picture
- ITR and Certificate of Employment (indicating Salary)
- 100% Tuition Subsidy (only miscellaneous and other fees will be charged)
Interested applicants may register at PWU Admissions Office or
send an email to the PWU Scholarship office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ongoing applications. Please submit as limited slots are
available per course offerings.
Priority will be provided to applicants whose parents and guardians
were financially affected by the COVID-19 crisis.
Qualified applicants will be called and notified for the next steps.